Membership is open for following categories: -
To be eligible to become a Core Member, an entity must be:
- An Indian registered company or its Holding company as mentioned under Space Domain Activities
- Such Indian registered company or its Holding company or its Group company engaged with the Space Domain Activities for at least 2 years before the date of formation of the Association.
- Having an investment by the Company or its Holding company or its Group company in Space Domain Activities in India or abroad in excess of Rs. 100 Cr. or any other criteria as may be decided by the Executive Council or the Membership Council as the case may be.
An association, company or any other legal entity shall be eligible to become an Associate Member of the Association if it supports the functioning, promotion, research, development and evolution of the Space Domain Activities
An association, company or any other legal entity shall be eligible to become an Start-up Member of the Association if it is a start-up in the Space Domain Industry and supports the functioning, promotion, research, development and evolution of the Space Domain Activities
- Individuals having experience in Space Domain Activities, IT, Telecom etc.
- Colleges, Universities, Educational Institutes.
- Space Committees of Colleges, Universities, Educational Institutes
- Organizations propagating Space Awareness, Education, Skilling & Capacity Building.
- Space Associations, Federations, or any other not-for-profit organizations in Space.
- Think Tanks
- Any other similar organization dealing in Space Arena
- Participate in policy advocacy
- Networking and publicity opportunities
- Plethora of opportunities to advance your Business in Space Sector
- Multisectoral Partnerships
- Engagement with industry and defence experts via diverse platforms
- Access to industry-related information via reports and newsletters
- Be a part of ISpA Committees to bring expertise & interests and to guarantee the holistic development of the space sector.